Harry Potter ABC

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Ron
Administrator

27, Männlich

Rumänischer Langhorn

Gryffindor 7. Jahrgang Reinbut Phönixorden Gut Ungesagtes Zaubern Duellier Club

Re: Harry Potter ABC

von Ron am 26.03.2016 23:31

Avada Kedavra

tumblr_mjzpdqVLnm1rbgu1so1_250.gif  tumblr_mjzpdqVLnm1rbgu1so2_250.gif

HermineRon.gif  HermineRon1.gif

Antworten

Seamus

26, Männlich

Drachenforscher

Gryffindor 7. Jahrgang Halbblut Phönixorden Gut Schach Club Duellier Club

von Seamus am 26.03.2016 23:34

Bill Weasley

tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo6_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo9_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo10_r1_250.gif

Now in the white flames of burning flags we found a world worth dying for, yeah. We've been battered so hard that we don't feel anymore. Take me from this world. Save me. What if we all die young? So take me from this world. Save me. What if we all die young?

Antworten

Ron
Administrator

27, Männlich

Rumänischer Langhorn

von Ron am 26.03.2016 23:55

Crucio

Antworten

Seamus

26, Männlich

Drachenforscher

Gryffindor 7. Jahrgang Halbblut Phönixorden Gut Schach Club Duellier Club

von Seamus am 29.03.2016 06:18

Dementor

tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo6_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo9_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n13qhyxLUt1rk3lfqo10_r1_250.gif

Now in the white flames of burning flags we found a world worth dying for, yeah. We've been battered so hard that we don't feel anymore. Take me from this world. Save me. What if we all die young? So take me from this world. Save me. What if we all die young?

Antworten

Daphne

26, Weiblich

Käfigputzer

Slytherin 7. Jahrgang Reinbut Neutral Ungesagtes Zaubern Vertrauensschüler Duellier Club Slug Club

von Daphne am 31.03.2016 15:25

Errol.

Daphnesigispruch.png

Welcome to your life, there's no turning back. Even while we  s l e e p, we will find you acting on your best behavior. Turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world. It's my own desire, it's my own remorse. Help me to decide. Help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure. Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the world. There's a room where the light won't find you. Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down. When they do, I'll be right behind you. So glad we've almost made it. So sad they had to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world.

Antworten

Ron
Administrator

27, Männlich

Rumänischer Langhorn

von Ron am 31.03.2016 15:28

Fred Weasley

Antworten

Daphne

26, Weiblich

Käfigputzer

Slytherin 7. Jahrgang Reinbut Neutral Ungesagtes Zaubern Vertrauensschüler Duellier Club Slug Club

von Daphne am 31.03.2016 15:40

Gregor der Kriecher.

Daphnesigispruch.png

Welcome to your life, there's no turning back. Even while we  s l e e p, we will find you acting on your best behavior. Turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world. It's my own desire, it's my own remorse. Help me to decide. Help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure. Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the world. There's a room where the light won't find you. Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down. When they do, I'll be right behind you. So glad we've almost made it. So sad they had to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world.

Antworten

Valentine

31, Männlich

Drachenzähmer

Gryffindor Muggelgeboren Phönixorden Neutral Abgeschlossen Animagus Ungesagtes Zaubern

von Valentine am 20.04.2016 21:43

Hagrid

Antworten

Aliena

25, Weiblich

Drachenhüter

Gryffindor 7. Jahrgang Muggelgeboren Gut Bücher Club

von Aliena am 22.04.2016 17:45

Irrwichte

Antworten